WMA to MP3 converter software

I think the Windows version of iTunes automatically converts WMV files to AAC, but not the Mac version. You'll need another app, like EasyWMA, to convert it on the Mac.

You could also use ffmpegX (see my sig), but that's an awfully heavy-duty program for such a simple task.

thanks guys, the problem with EasyWMA is that it has severe limitations on the demo version, (200kb limiter for files?!?!?! c'mon!) so i'm now downloading ffmpegX, see how we go, thanks again

Mikuro said:
I think the Windows version of iTunes automatically converts WMV files to AAC, but not the Mac version. You'll need another app, like EasyWMA, to convert it on the Mac.

You could also use ffmpegX (see my sig), but that's an awfully heavy-duty program for such a simple task.

Thanks again, Easy WMA was terrible, (although i loved the icon for the app :( ) i got ffmpegX and it's great (albeit a little slow) but it works fine...thanks

I'm glad I downloaded EasyWMA before it became payware (it used to be free, relying on a $2 donation)... wonder if it still works...

Back