Wolfenstein goes gold

Brewster

Registered
Return to Castle Wolfenstein has gone gold master. They will be on store shelves April 29 according to Aspyr.

Originally posted by Brewster
Return to Castle Wolfenstein has gone gold master. They will be on store shelves April 29 according to Aspyr.

cool :) I preordered mine a long time ago. I already own the PC version and I am playing the Mac Keyworld SF preview edition, which I already completed in SP and regularly play in MP...crazy that it doesn't demands for a CD key (I mean, I have a valid CD key :D ). Then again, after playing MoH:AA I am a bit disapointed by the SP part of Wolfenstein. Anyway, I am looking forward till my version arrives (hopefully before Wolfenstein is banned in Germany...IIRC it will finally be banned within the next two weeks), allthough it will go straight to the shelve since I already finished it in the beta version. :D
But I have to say, the missions AFTER the X-Labs make up got the poor catacomb missions at the beginning

yeah, you poor Germans have to suffer the hardships of a left-wing government now...I think that the PC Version was already altered...so I'm not sure what's gonna happen there.

It is altered, but it still will get banned. Then again, before that government, we had a centered one, and the games also got banned. Stupid country...

As was said on an especially funny episode of Family Guy:

Brian [reading brochure]: Hey, how come there's nothing in here between 1939 and 1945??

German Tour Guide: Nahzing happened! Ve vere ahll on facation!

Brian: But..Didn't the Third Reich annex Poland?

German: Zey envited us ovar! Ahsk zem! Zey had punch!

Brian: But that was World War II where Nazi Germany persecuted the Jews and..

German: I am tired ov your inzolence! SIE WERDEN IM KRIEG! SIE WERDEN IM DEUTSCHLAND!! (something like that) [gives Nazi salute]

aahhh, taking German is so much fun......

Back