Wolfenstein Website!

Alex

Registered
hey guy's,

Most of you have played the WolfMP demo and like it... So I got the Idea to build a Wolfensteine MP website, I'd like to have some of you come and post a message or two!

The site is WolfMP.com.

Please sign up and join/start some discussions!

Thanks in advance!

cool idea ;)

As soon as Aspyr releases the final version and I hold it in my hands, I will start a permanent server (it will run on Linux, but I will wait till I have the final version on my Mac before starting the server).

BTW: I am thinking of setting up a Quake 3 Urban Terror server, if some people like to play, let me know! I only have a tiny DSL line, so at the moment, more than a few players won't be possible, but I am thinking of hooking my G3 onto the interconnect line of a friend of mine, 1.5 megabit up and downstream should be more than enough...

anybody interested that I open this "MacOSX.com"-Q3/RTCW/Q3UT Server???

I already registered and made my first post :p
go see AdmiralAK in another forum hehehe ;-)
(that should get them there faster alex ;) )

Admiral

If anyone from this forum play WMP, then start using your MacOSX.com usernames, I'll make sure I won't shoot you then!!!:p

lol :p
well we got about 25 users yesterday...if we can keep it up for a few more days we are game :p

Admiral

Good luck, Admiral. Could you please choose something that is needed badly, like a soldier? There are too many lieutenants allready, and medics seem to be going the same way. Engineers and soldiers are needed...

I won't boss you around, but if somebody yells "Defend the objective" or something like that, please do it.

Back