Wolfenstein???

MACLOVA

Simply Mac-Loving
Im from Switzerland and I want Wolfenstein... Somebody from the US told me its already released :confused: on the apple website its for sale... but what the heck??? I cant buy it!!!

I WANT RETURN TO CASTLE WOLFENSTEIN!!!

Please Help :( :mad:

I preordered mine, until then, I am playing the MWSF preview from RtCW. It's actually the full game and even works in MP (with the Key of my Windows version).

Damn am I disappointed! DAMN! I mean, ok, MP is great, but Single Player? I shouldn't have played MoH:AA before. Without MoH:AA, I would have been impressed by the SP missions of Wolfenstein, but after MoH:AA, Wolfenstein's SP seems like a PC compared to a Mac. It runs OK, but you always know "this is better on a Mac (in MoH:AA)".
Sure, you can't really compare them, since MoH:AA is more realistic while RtCW is a shooter, but still MoH:AA beats Wolfenstein by far when it comes to atmosphere, not to mention graphics.

Just my personal opinion.

Wolfenstein MP is still great.

Now back to Alien vs. Predator 2 (hopefully they get the Mac version finished soon, I hate it to play a game on my PC...except MoH:AA) :)

OK, you die hard RtCW-fans out there, flame me, I'm a MoH:AA fan :)

So much for the FAQ on 2015's webpage:

"Will MoH:AA be available on other platforms, like consoles or Linux?"

"No, we will only release a PC version".

Now, both Linux, Mac, and the MoH:Frontline PS 2 version are under construction...well, porting the Q3 engine to another platform isn't that hard after all (as it seems).

Great, the fourth game I will buy twice.

1) Alien vs. Predator (PC), Alien vs. Predator Gold (Mac)
2) RtCW German Cut (PC), RtCW uncut (PC), RtCW uncut (Mac)
3) Alien vs. Predator 2 (PC), Alien vs. Predator 2 (Mac - soon)
4) and now MoH:AA

soon, I can run a whole Lan Party with my game licences :rolleyes:

Yup, and if my collection dosen't stop growing, we can use my Macs and your games to host the LAN...

Back