world of warcraft video

I can't watch it. I get the quicktime player appearing, with a white question mark overlayed on top of the usual quicktime logo. What's up with that?

hehe, funny. ive been in situations like that where overzealous newbies pull to many baddies before the team is ready. we just laugh it off, but these guys are serious! calculating survival rates? WTF?? hahah

No Kidding how thet hell could they do that even? Like look at stats on either side and calculate it manually? These dudes are some hardcore geeks hahah I wonder how they talk to each other like that....

rgrphc2...sorry about that didnt realize.....

For you guys having a hardtime with the new quicktime web plugin... I read a fix ... find the file HD> library > internet plugins in there rename/delete/move the file called quicktime.webplugin , reboot safari and itll work

andehlu said:
No Kidding how thet hell could they do that even? Like look at stats on either side and calculate it manually? These dudes are some hardcore geeks hahah I wonder how they talk to each other like that....

rgrphc2...sorry about that didnt realize.....

For you guys having a hardtime with the new quicktime web plugin... I read a fix ... find the file HD> library > internet plugins in there rename/delete/move the file called quicktime.webplugin , reboot safari and itll work

It's okay, can we get a mod to merge the 2 threads though?? Make it easier, lol :D

they are most likely using some chat program. my ex-fiancee's step-father :confused: used something like that when he played UT2004 with his friends.

That is quite cool. I didn't know you could do voice chatting in WoW. Sure makes planning easier than just typing out messages. Those guys were geeks though. Seriously, I've never been in a raid that was _that_ organized.

Back