Would someone please...?

Xandr

Registered
Hello all,
After unsuccessfully downloading 10.1 update disk image, I was hoping maybe someone may be able to sell me a disk with a working, bootable image.

I will pay anyone with this, Im very desperate. I dont care much really if its an apple pressed 10.1 update or some dinky cdr with the image burned in. I guess I wont pay a ton for a copied one, but still Im looking high and low for it.

Since Im using 56k, downloading it again would be another very legnthy process... I just wish i could get a cd in the mail!!

bye

If Apple would send out enough copies of MacOS X 10.1 to the sellers I would buy it. But there aren't enough CD's out there.
So I'll download my copy of the update. Like many others do too.
I already paid a ass full of money for an unfinished MacOS X 10.0.3 release, i think i've got the right to get a working version of this system for free now.

If you are willing to pay for it why dont you go to the online apple store for the 20$ update ? :p

Cause I would need those Software Coupons to buy it there, but I've lost them already...:(

Shoot, I went and bought the retail version just to get the Dev Tools CD <i>right then</i> (I always have to have everything now rather than later. Heh).

'Course it helped out that last Sun was my b-day and I had already gotten money in the mail from my family by Sat. ;)

if you really want i could dub my copy and send just the CD to you. You'd have to pay s&h.

Also why do you need software coupons to get it from the apple online store? why cant they just send you the free version (like at the stores) with no questions asked. Dumb how that works.

Twister

Where are you in PA?

I'm in PA, but live about 100 miles from the nearest CompUSA--thought I was sheet out of luck, but called local Cicuit City's and they had more than enough to go around.

They went through their first shipments quickly over the weekend, but are fully restocked now. Walked in last night around 6PM, and they just handed me the free upgrade kit.

It was kind of nice & simple considering that although they carry iMac/iBooks they don't carry ANY Mac software (OS X excluded)!

I already paid a ass full of money for an unfinished MacOS X 10.0.3 release, i think i've got the right to get a working version of this system for free now.

You don't have the right to anything.

If you're unhappy with OS X, demand a refund.

If you don't want to pay the $20, don't.

Wade

Geez people be nice. All's hes asking for is for someone to send him a 'free' copy because he cant find it where he is. I got it for free and i'm willing to share.

Back