Would you take a quaalude with Steve Jobs?

rinse

www.visualrinse.com
Ok, so there is a topic talking aobut your level of devotion to the Mac platform by asking if you would put yourself in a life threatening position to possibly save the man who helped bring our favorite OS to life...

That said, when the Apple was still in a wood box, it is thought that Woz and Jobs did their fair share of experimentation with controlled substances... The question I pose to you is, would you have partaken in their escapades?

And if so, what would you have hoped to gain from getting theoretical with these fellows?

If not, why?

Sure, I'll chill with them. Maybe I'll reach some sort of tech enlightenment... If I can be 1/10 as smart as Woz, it'd be a good thing.

-B

Sure thing.

I'm not sure much in the way of advanced discussion ever came out of quaaludes, but what the heck.

At least I'd get a free quaalude. At best, I'd get to know someone I could talk to about tech stuff later when we're both sober, and about goofy stuff when we're both goofy.

And hey - if I could do a quaalude with Jobs and Wozniak in the early 70's, and know then what I know now, maybe I could have pointed them in the right direction - use Unix, this Copland business will get you nowhere. We might have had a serious Mac OS before WinNT ever even came out! But, wait, if I influence the past, what if I somehow change things so I was never born? What if that one extra quaalude turns out to be the one that drives them to change their minds and open a Turkish restaurant instead of a computer company? I could never handle the stress - I'd waste my entire quaalude on constant anxiety to get back to the future and make sure I didn't mess things up somehow! No, no, I'd never do a quaalude before I was born with future billionaires I now admire!

BTW, feel fre to insert any substance into the question... not just quaaludes. :cool:

Would you eat a banana with Steve Jobs? Sure.
Would you eat a peanut butter sandwich with Steve Jobs? Sure.
Would you eat a potato chip with Steve Jobs? Sure.
Would you eat a plate of spaghetti with Steve Jobs? Sure.
Would you eat macaroni and cheese with Steve Jobs? Sure.
Would you drink a root beer with Steve Jobs? Sure.
Would you take an aspirin with Steve Jobs? Sure.

:D

Back