WOW - Call Of Duty

H2OSX

iKnow (sometimes)
I just got Call Of Duty the other day and i've gotta say, Wow. It has awsome gameplay that is challenging but not like impossible. The missions are good length, and graphics are awsome. If you can, get it over any other mac game that is out or will come out, (unless Half-Life 2 comes out). But ya, awsome.

Yeah, been following up on that game since it's announcement. My poor little make just doesn't have what it takes to play that beast though *pat pat* Look like it'll just have to wait till my next Mac.

hmm, the ones who have tried it, please post your sys specs and the game performance (sys requirements are always wrong ;)). I don't even dare to try it on my 700mhz imac ;)

Sure, my specs are a Ti book w/512 and a 1GHz G4 & 1MB of cache. I have osx 10.3.4 not that that helps anythin tho. The game runs pretty well get laggy every once in a while, but still awsome.

I run the game at its lowest resolution - 640 x 480 pixels. Not bad - occasional lags. That's probably because my memory is not maxed out.

The Call of Duty demo was very sluggish on my 800 MHz iMac 17" w/GeForce 4mx 32 MB graphics, practically unplayable.

Looks like the minimum system would probably be around 1 gigahertz.

Course, it runs just fine on my DP 1.8 G5! ;)

Doug

Back