WTB: Mac Games for OS X

drunkmac

has a mac beyond repair
Lookin for....games.

OS X compatible games please. Halo or Call of duty or MOHAA would be cool. Lookin to keep the price around $25 bucks or so...I dunno. Reply with some games! I got a great monitor for em.

drunkmac said:
Lookin for....games.

OS X compatible games please. Halo or Call of duty or MOHAA would be cool. Lookin to keep the price around $25 bucks or so...I dunno. Reply with some games! I got a great monitor for em.

Drunkmac, if you're still interested in Mac games, I have Medal of Honor: Allied Assault w/box and manual in good condition.

Doug

How about WarCraft 3? Everything is included, original box+manual+CD only used once. Interested?

drunkmac's post but...

Would like Sim City 4, not willing to pay $40 for it again at the store (yeah, again - I got the Windows version before getting my PowerBook and getting rid of most all PCs). :p

I have Giants: Citizen Kabuto I'd sell. Its pretty fun, but my power book doesn't have the guts to run it (400 mhz first gen G4).

sounds like a good price but i just got halo and need to save money because im going to disneyworld soon...let me see what i have next week. sounds like a plan.

Back