WTB powerbook duo 280 parts

sinclair_tm

wow, 1.4g is way faster!
hey there. i'm looking for a mini dock the plugs onto the back of my powerbook duo 280 that has an ethernet port on it. or any other device that will add ethernet to my duo while away from home. also, i need a working keyboard for my powerbook duo 280. about the third of the keys on mine either don't work, or require repeted massing before they send input. i have taken it aprt, and trying to figure out how to clean the contacts, but if someone has one that justs works, then that'll be better. thanks.

The Mini Docks with ethernet were done by a third party company and are very rare... I haven't seen any around recently.

I used the spare keyboard I had on my 2300c when I got it a few years ago because it's keyboard was sticking on a couple keys. This means that the only spare keyboard I have isn't working properly.

My suggestion would be to get one from PowerBook Guy. I got a replacement for the keyboard on my 3400c from them and it works great.

wow, thats the best price i've seen on duo keyboards on the net. plus they have a pram battery, which i also need. i'll look into this for sure. thanks racerx.

Back