Wtf

Nah, it's not going to be a BBQ. It's going to be formal and all that shiznit. :)
Fine wines will be served as well as the greatest treats from all around the world. There will also be a small video conference for everybody. *oops! Did I say that?* :p

The truth will be out there. :D

... the countdown till I will unleash and whip Panther at Michigan Avenue store? :p

Hey, it's only a 350 mile drive up to Frisco! Count me in!

Also, take note, Ed, I would like a vegetarian meal. heheh

adambyte - you get eat whatever vines and flowers you can find in the backyard. i have lots of edible plants. i'm just not so sure that all of them are so tasty. how does a nasturium and calendula salad sound? some chamomile and apple mint tea to go with. perhaps a few rose petals for desert. or you can just have all the pears you can eat. got a whole tree full of them and we don't eat them. the apples are all mine though. :) :) :)

Ed do you have cactuses on your back yard? I like nopalitos .. I can cook them for all! Nopales alla parmigiana ... (no, they are not fattening. Just look at me!) :)

Originally posted by edX
adambyte - you get eat whatever vines and flowers you can find in the backyard.

Even your prize-winning Pogonias? :D

lol. I'm not a vegetarian, though. heh. Thank God. It sounds like eating at your place would be for the birds. heheh..... For the birds! Get it? hehehehehehe.... For the Birds! hehehe....... heh..... heheh..... oi, my leg....

Back