WTT: PowerBook G3 (350Mhz, 14.1 TFT, 256ram) for Apple Desktop (iMac, cube, or tower)

MrHappyMonkey

Registered
I have a Apple PowerBook G3 that I am looking to trade for an Apple desktop. I no longer need the laptop for travel, so a desktop unit would suit me better. Here are the specs:

The machine has been modded with a silverish shiny coating on the top and bottom of the unit (look at the pics below)

Powerbook G3 "Wallstreet" model
350Mhz G3 processor (unit is an engineering sample, normal wallstreets only run at 300Mhz)
14.1" Briliant TFT screen @ 1024x768
256 PC100 SODIMM ram
6 gig IBM TravelStar HD
onboard 10mbs LAN
onboard 56k modem
24x CD-Rom
2 PCMCIA
Battery - holds charge for about an hour with screen on bright
Currently runnin Mac OS X.1

pics:
depth.jpg

front.jpg

id.jpg

other_side_angle.jpg

ports.jpg

top.jpg

side_angle.jpg

I am looking to trade for an iMac G3/G4 or a G3 or G4 desktop or cube. Minimum requirements are a 350Mhz processor. I can add cash or other items in the trade to even out the deal.

I am also willing to sell the unit if the price is right.

Either way, e-mail me (lee@leenetweb.com) or send me an IM on AIM at: MrHappyMonkey with offers/questions

Not sure if you would be interested but I have a G3/B&W 450 with Zip, 512MB Ram, and 11GB Hdd? Also has many apps or whatever.. I'm a mac goon so she has been taken care of..

Probably you will see a better offer - but if not drop me a line. I can throw in a 17" (cheezy :p but almost new) AOC Vlr Monitor..

-Scott D.
sday@mac.com

Back