WWDC anyone???

NuCleuZ

Registered
Hi!
Haven't been around here for ages (uni, other forums blablabla, you know the deal ) Anyway: just found out that I'm going to the WWDC in SF this June (AUC scholarship)!! Yeah! :D
So: who is going?? And what is there to see in SF?? Been there once before, but that is ages ago (I'm from Norway) so: any good places (no obvious tourist stuff!!) in SF??

Originally posted by NuCleuZ
Hi!
Haven't been around here for ages (uni, other forums blablabla, you know the deal ) Anyway: just found out that I'm going to the WWDC in SF this June (AUC scholarship)!! Yeah! :D
So: who is going?? And what is there to see in SF?? Been there once before, but that is ages ago (I'm from Norway) so: any good places (no obvious tourist stuff!!) in SF??

Hmm, it's not too far from the Apple headquarters :p
Where in Norway are you from?

Originally posted by ksv
Hmm, it's not too far from the Apple headquarters :p
Where in Norway are you from?
Sandane, this small place north of Bergen, but I'm in Brisbane, Australia studying now :D

Yea, i saw that NuCleuZ, I hoped something would have given a hint where in Norway you would be ... .au looks a bit too nice to be in Norway ;) Hey, have fun in SF, I'm sure you'll enjoy it!

Do they allow kids in? And how much do tickets cost?
EDIT: $1295!? Just to see the new panther? prolly some other cool stuff, but i'd rather wait to see panther for myself....

I can only hope... but not at $1295!

Brisbane, CA, is the home of MacAddict, and Cupertino, CA, is the home of Apple.

Brisbane is about 8 mi. (maybe 12 km) from SF, while Cupertino is probably about 50 mi. from SF.

Not far compared to SF to Norway.

NuCleuZ those image are amazing! Do you have 1024 x 768 (or bigger) versions of them? (my email addy's on the signature..) I'd love to use some of those as my desktop, and so would my uncle too - I'm sure about that as he's so hardcore Norway fan!!! I love just those mountains and sea etc... :D

Originally posted by Giaguara
NuCleuZ those image are amazing! Do you have 1024 x 768 (or bigger) versions of them? (my email addy's on the signature..) I'd love to use some of those as my desktop, and so would my uncle too - I'm sure about that as he's so hardcore Norway fan!!! I love just those mountains and sea etc... :D

Really? :p
Enjoy - http://public.urbanturban.no/pictures/norway

Back