WWDC Keynote Broadcast?

AJaX

Registered
This has probably already been asked, but the new button on apples website (WWDC button) -- does this suggest that it will be broadcasted in quicktime? Thanks all;)

I don't think anyone knows for sure if WWDC will be broadcast on QuickTime. I sure hope it is!

macrumors.com has speculated on this topic - Here ya go
I hope it gets a webcast, but if I really want to see what Steve Jobs has to say, but if it doesn't I can just drive to my local Apple Store and watch it in real life, big screen quality :^)

on the apple site it says that the keynote would be from 10:00 AM - 12:00 PM, is that pacific time...gotta know when to wake up since im on the east coast, to get the stream

Originally posted by mr. K
macrumors.com has speculated on this topic - Here ya go
I hope it gets a webcast, but if I really want to see what Steve Jobs has to say, but if it doesn't I can just drive to my local Apple Store and watch it in real life, big screen quality :^)

Only problem for me is that my closest Apple store is 2 hours away:p

Since the WWDC is being held here on the West Coast, I assume that those times are PST.

Ha, I'd be begging at the Woodfield store too, if Apple hadn't given me that scholarship!

Here's what I've seen. The usually have a keynote, but I think it's probably limited to their ADC members. Maybe if you just sign up for it, the free membership, you can get access? You'd think that Steve and Apple would want as many people seeing this one as humanly possible. This WWDC really could outline the entire future of the company.

I still believe that the PPC970 will be atleast discussed and shown at this expo. If they're giving out Panther, which is supposedly going to have 64-bit support, how is Steve going to hand us each our CD full of 64 bit software and not say what it'll run on? Everyone would still wait to hear what their software is going to be running on to decide if they want to make the port, you'd think.

Originally posted by spitty27
my closest apple store is about 30-45 min away :-D

do you think it will be at The Grove, Los Angeles?

30-45 min, in LA, hmm, then it must only be about 5 miles away from you then ;) :D

That's only true if he's making right turns. If he has to make any left turns, I'd say it's probably only a mile or so away. :p

Back