www.macmail.com (UK)

midijeep

Registered
Hi,
Anyone using www.macmail.com , which is located in the UK? I haven't been able to logon to the web email page. I get:
ERROR:
ERROR: Connection dropped by IMAP server.
Query: CAPABILITY

Anyone know what problems they are having or have they hung it up?

Hi midijeep !

I have a MacMail address and just like you, I can't get to the website without it bombing out with the same error as yourself. I live in the UK and unfortunately, the MacMail address is the one I rely on the most. Rats!

I've been getting this for a few days now, what annoys me is that their support email has never worked as the mail box is always at capacity. I tracked the domain registration info and emailed that address but have heard nothing. I was wondering if a recent vulnerability in Squirrel mail was an issue but then no one would have access? Its all a mystery!

If this non-availability continues, I'm going to wind up changing my "default" email address yet again. It used to be macunlimited (aka breathe) and that one sure went down the toilet. I'll give it 3 more days

Yes, I'm getting exactly the same message. Plus, if I try to access it from MS Entourage I get the following -

"error creating table 'vlog': MySQL server has gone away."

Doesn't sound too encouraging!

I'm still getting the same error message. I've tried to log on from the UK and Italy, from different computers and networks for the past month, but nothing has changed.

Back