Xingtone Mac Testers Wanted

yow31

Registered
Xingtone has created a Mac version of Ringtone Maker. We are looking for Mac users to download and test our software. We will give you a serial number for free to use the Unlimited version of our application in return for detailed feedback.

Please give us feeback on the installation and usability of the application. We would like to hear all bugs and/or suggestions for enhancements. We need steps to reproduce bugs in your feedback comments as well.

You can find out more information about the software at www.xingtone.com. Please email yow@xingtone.com if you have any questions. Otherwise, we look forward to giving you a copy of our software!

The minimum system requirements are:

- Mac OSX 10.2 or higher

- Compatible Phone Model

To become a Mac Tester, please fill out the information below and send an email to yow@xingtone.com to start making ringtones for your phone.

Name:

Email address:

MAC OS Version:

Type of Mac:

Cell Phone Number:

Cell Phone Model (can be found under the battery):

Cell Phone Carrier:

Thanks!
-Yoyao
Xingtone, Inc.

ps. I'm not trying to spam people to buy our software. I'm simply looking for additional Mac testers for our software. I'm not doing any selling. I am actually giving it away for free if you're willing to test it out as a beta tester. Just like AIM does, we're asking for help in making our software better.

Back