Xmas present?

betty_g09

Registered
Hi there, what kind of xmas present will you prepare for your wife/husband? I'm getting some new ideas on choosing a present for my father, can anyone share please?

Without knowing their personality or what they already have, it would be damn near impossible to suggest a present. That's like asking, "What present would you get for a total stranger?"

Since this is a Macintosh site, my answer would be that I would get them a Mac, an iPod, or some Mac accessory. There are also gift cards available. Without knowing the family member intimately as you do, that's about all anyone can say.

Indeed, there is a lot of advice out there in the internet. What did you two lovely ladybots find and recommend? Considering this is a Mac board we would probably recommend giving something computer related as gifts....

I wouldn't really recommend getting a gift card because there isn't much heart behind it at all. It also depends on what age your dad happens to be. I have heard though that people up to the ages of 70 enjoy iPod Touches, so why not get one?

Back