xmradio online "skipping" with flip4mac

imbrokn

Registered
Does anyone listen to XMRADIO online using the flip4mac plugin? I don't have a problem listening however, after a couple of minutes the player "resets" to the beginning. It's almost like it downloads the first 2 minutes of the audio, then will continually play it. I have both a Mac Pro and a Mac Book Pro and I have this problem on both of them so I'm figuring that it's something with FLIP4MAC. I tried tweaking some settings, but no luck.

i'm on a very fast connection so i don't think it's a connection issue. Besides it's not something that happens randomly, it's pretty consistent.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

I have a similar problem with regular streaming radio. Starts fine, then get dropouts of, maybe, only a single letter or word, then it picks back up. If I "refresh" the Flip4Mac screen, it seems to play fine, and generally starts from the beginning of the show again (but not always). What's happening here? Any ideas?

Thanks in advance!

Never mind me. When I looked at the connection settings for xm it is using the plugin for for this. In either case it still works fine.

Back