xoot's Avatar Café

xoot

Got xoot?
This is a place where you sip some coffee while creating an avatar or waiting for an avatar to be created for you. The coffee here can have soy milk and extra flavor shots added.

So, let's get started! Who wants an avatar to be created for them? :D

All right! :D

Of course you can be the bartender! Give me a mocha with 25 eX flavor shots. :D

I'm not asking for one, or waiting for one, just a question about one:

Is anybody opposed to me changing mine again? :D

Uh...actually yes! Tell me if it's good or not, I'll upload it before I put it on in a second.

Heres your mocha with 25 eX flavor shots xoot.
Personally Trip, I don't mind if you change your avatar Trip. I still kind of like the old one though. The one before Chimera I think it was.

Here is your latte and macguy's (for working here) :D

Attachments

• latte.jpg
    latte.jpg
    10.4 KB · Views: 39
MMMM latté. I'm one of those people, though, who doesn't like coffee but can never have enough coffee-flavored things... :D

Café xoot Caffeinated Gum:

Choose from four different levels of strongness (Low, Medium, High, xooted)
Choose from five different flavors (Mint, Kiwi, Strawberry, Watermelon-Mango, Coffee (of course), Kiwi-Strawberry-Banana-Watermelon-Melon-Mango Squish)

:D

Maybe! I like my avatar, but I'd like to see an Aquafied version of it... Right now I think it's kinda classic, but I'd love to see what you can do with it! :)

I did a transparency, hope you don't mind. :D

If you choose this avatar, change your status text to "Futuristic Aquafied Robotic Cat." :p

Attachments

• phatsharpie.gif
    phatsharpie.gif
    2.6 KB · Views: 31
HEHE! Thanks! I actually like it! I'll keep it for a while, but I'll probably switch back later on. I kinda miss the colors! :)

Originally posted by xoot
Café xoot Caffeinated Gum:

Choose from four different levels of strongness (Low, Medium, High, xooted)
Choose from five different flavors (Mint, Kiwi, Strawberry, Watermelon-Mango, Coffee (of course), Kiwi-Strawberry-Banana-Watermelon-Melon-Mango Squish)

:D

That's six flavors. Ahh haa, xoot can't count.

Anyway, I'm just dropping by to make fun of you, since I'm sure I'll be incinerated by a bolt of lightning if I dare to change my avatar. ;)

Oh, and way to go macguy, both for the extensive All Your Base knowledge and the hates-coffee-but-likes-coffee-flavor thing.

-the valrus

I'm in the same boat as Valrus. The incinerated by a bolt of lightning if I change my avatar bit. Besides, I like this one. :)

Back