xoot's Avatar Café

I think I have to keep this avatar for a while now. I really like it and it has become who I am on here. I think its personally way better then my dark mac face one.

I could invert the colours on this one on my evil days. Or as I said before, when I'm feeling evil I'll change to the dark mac.

Hey tonite I'm gonna unveil my new avatar...

EDIT: nevermind, somethings wrong with the gif. It only shows the first frame.

Oh yeah... I have a support channel for this café at irc.press3.com. It's called #xootcafe. :D

Macguy17, I set AOP for you. So, come on in if you don't want to bother posting. :p

Yeah, that one works fine with my nervous system. :p

I almost had a nervous breakdown when I looked at that smiley face. :eek:

The way it was supposed to be was better, it faded in yellow, grew the horns/goatee, and then changed red for a while, before disappearing.
Then it would start again...

I would love the background of mine to be transparent, but try as I might, I can't do it. Any pointers? I have Photoshop.

Thanks.

posted by the Valrus
Anyway, I'm just dropping by to make fun of you, since I'm sure I'll be incinerated by a bolt of lightning if I dare to change my avatar. ;)

I changed my avatar (after about a year), and nothing seem to happen to me.

:confused:

Originally posted by hazmat
I would love the background of mine to be transparent, but try as I might, I can't do it. Any pointers? I have Photoshop.

Thanks.

Copy this image into another image of the same size with a transparent background. Then, select the part you want to transparentize and delete it. Finally, select "Save for Web" and save it as a gif with transparencies. :D

xoot, I'll email you a copy of my avatar @ 500x500 pixels and you can make it cool, okay?

edit: first email me your email address, mine is in my sig

Back