Yes!

And then the fish starting spitting out little children. It resembled a giant ***** in the sky. And as we walked home there was a dead wildcat. There were some twinkies, and we ate 4. Let me tell you, after 7 twinkies your stomach starts to think! What does my stomach think about? What every stomach thinks about...grum.

General Rapid Undulating Movement? Really? I thought stomachs didn't have to think about that, I thought they just did it.

Let me tell you a story. This is a story about a flim-flam, but then one day it said, "Mommy, I don't want to go to school!" And his mommy gave it a pony and sent it away, but then the pony went off a cliff and the flim-flam fell for over 2000 years. After figuring out a way to trim his beard with his teeth, the flim-flam had a nice comfy coat to keep him warm for the coming apocalypse. After everybody was dead, the flim-flam took a stick and made a fire, but then a government agent resembling ex-President Bush told him to put it out because he could burn something down. So the flim-flam kicked the hologram ghost in the sack, which caused it to laugh histerically and say, "That's where I feel no pain! Only pleasure!" Then the flim-flam ran away, and the fire burned down the hologram ghost. Suddenly a flying porpoise came to the flim-flam and told him that Androo was still alive, and living off the tails of large rats. So the flim-flam climbed on the porpoise's back, causing it to fall out of the air and break its neck, meaning the flim-flam had to walk. He walked for 48 years until he found Androo's cave, which had a large Tree in front of the entrance. The Tree said, "You shall not pass!" but the flim-flam was already inside the cave. He hadn't talked to Androo for 5 minutes before he ran screaming from the cave like an insane person. The insane flim-flam ran and ran until he fell off another cliff and fell for another 2000 years, until he hit a pocket of helium and rose for 2000 years. By this time, the flim-flam's muscles were rotted away and he was composed of nothing but skin and bones, though the toothpicks had decayed long ago. So he grabbed ahold of the cliff's edge and took a bite, only to find that his teeth were composed of liquid mercury, which he had never known. So he decided to inject the patient with adrenaline, but the napkin was too dirty, so the salon's customers exploded.

THE END... or is it? *Cue Twilight Zone theme*

The above was written while under the influence of absolutely no substances, and while in absolutely no way sleepy or fatigued. I take no responsibility if it causes undue hemhorraging of your liver or esophagus.

Originally posted by arden
The above was written while under the influence of absolutely no substances, and while in absolutely no way sleepy or fatigued. I take no responsibility if it causes undue hemhorraging of your liver or esophagus.
You are mad! YES! :D

I don't like flim-flam.
I should brush my teeth.
Gpd I love the minnesota vikings.
Poor Culpepper, bruising your back hurts.
I need a drink.

What's this thread about again?

More like Hulkaros gets royalties from me. :D

And he pays royalties to Mr. Jobs for use of the word "boom." ;)

Back