You Are The Best.

Trip

Registered
Hello.
I've just decided to drop you guys at Apple a line to let you know what a great job you are doing!
For years now my family has run Macs and nothing but Macs. Whenever we see a Windows user we stop them and chat with them for a while about why they should consider switching over to Apple.
All of my friends use Macs. And always will!
The machines are nice and fast, the design is incredable! They are smooth, and small, while at the same time just big enough to catch your attention or to be noticed from a distance.
Recenlty while on a small business trip I traveled along Delta Airlines with my SE Graphite iBook. The complements I got were super! Even the captain of the plane commented on how he, himself, owned a small iBook. While on the plane I had no problems what-so-ever while working with my computer. I got the work done that needed to be done.
Thank you Apple. For giving us such great machines.
Thanks.

-Tanner Christensen
P.S. Feel free to send me all the free stuff you want. Just kidding.

Originally posted by Trip
Hello.
I've just decided to drop you guys at Apple a line to let you know what a great job you are doing!
For years now my family has run Macs and nothing but Macs. Whenever we see a Windows user we stop them and chat with them for a while about why they should consider switching over to Apple.
All of my friends use Macs. And always will!
The machines are nice and fast, the design is incredable! They are smooth, and small, while at the same time just big enough to catch your attention or to be noticed from a distance.
Recenlty while on a small business trip I traveled along Delta Airlines with my SE Graphite iBook. The complements I got were super! Even the captain of the plane commented on how he, himself, owned a small iBook. While on the plane I had no problems what-so-ever while working with my computer. I got the work done that needed to be done.
Thank you Apple. For giving us such great machines.
Thanks.

-Tanner Christensen
P.S. Feel free to send me all the free stuff you want. Just kidding.

Amen Tanner

Back