You know what I want....

WhateverJoe

echo $row['what_tha'];
I want applications with dramatic skin support such as a few mp3 players in the classic Mac OS.....

At work I had to grab an FTP-Program for windows real quick because I couldn't find the cute-ftp_crack file.... at anyrate, I grabed one of the first ftp apps listed on versiontracker (windows) called 3D-FTP ... and WOW! it's the kewlest ftp/app because it has dramatic apperance changes such as a retro alien interface look to a stylish geek looking thingy... it's much like xmms, an x-windows mp3 player or Audion (Think that's what It was called) ...

I've only seen this type of thing with mp3 players... What rocks is this little FTP app does the same things... I would just simply love it, if text editor, browsers, ftp, file browsers, mail apps, and so on would be developed with such kewl dramitic skin support ....

It's not the entire OS appearance I want to change... When I used k-schemes on OS 9 I was changing them very oftem because I got tired real quick with the entire OS and everything with-in taking on that sheme.. What I want is to apply a different sheme for different elements ... keeps things different and busy.... It seems to me any way... that no matter what you change the complete OS appearance to... it's going to get boaring after a bit and just blend ...

just some thoughts .... :)

Back