You know you've been in the forum too long when...

actually, if you don't know what kind of gardening i do, you really haven't been around that long at all. i am sure a site search for "garden" or "fish" will provide a small thread with the answers to that. :D

when you type your smilies instead of clicking on them. and you sometimes can't remember which sites use which codes. :p

... you start talking about the achievements or funny stories of macosx.com members by saying "oh yeah my friend did..." outside of macosx.com. People don't look at you funny any more when you explain how you know them.

I've done this one:

you say "backslash, sarcasm" after sarcastic comments, to make sure it wasn't lost in the transcription, even though you're not typing, but you kinda wish you were anyway...

hehe

i guess i'm too much time generally online.. i EDIT my DREAMS... and have seen the "replay" button in the end of my dreams .. :(

when you don't remember the "real life" names of your buddies :p

when you use ichat with the mac.com addy so the peecee uesrs can't contact you...

when you post "i'm going to be offline for the next 20 minutes.." ...

You know you've been in the forum too long when...

You actually blow off school and work assignments to be at the forums...

Yes... it's true, this has happened on many occasions :p:

... when you notice that once you are offline = in bars etc, you wish you were online and posting... :rolleyes:

happens to me, except in apple parties..

when you spend hours trying to think of something to put in the "you know you've been in the forums too long when..." thread :D

Back