Your Everyday Sites

Mat

iSmell
I don't know about you, but every time I am online there are certain sites I always visit. I am starting to get pretty sick of them, and was wondering what yours are in the hope that I can look at something new for once.

Here are mine:

~ Here of course
~ www.xicons.com - top site for icons
~ www.pixelgirlpresents.com - great for funky design wallpapers
~ www.wrestlingnewsworld.com - wrestling forum. I know I'm sad.
~ www.skins.be - wallpapers
~ www.apple.com/downloads/macosx/ - OS X downloads

Thanks

diablojota said:
Hey Zammy, are you in the German state Saarland?
Yes. Am surprised you know this. May I ask where from? Or did you take some time and nerves to browse that [german] site? ;)

Nah! I won't post those :p Because, basically you want my lovely Bookmarks, around 200 of them :)

It is mine... Mine! My precious... My precious... Bookmarks :D

:rolleyes:

Zammy-Sam said:
Yes. Am surprised you know this. May I ask where from? Or did you take some time and nerves to browse that [german] site? ;)

actually, I lived in Saarbrücken for about 2 months before moving over to Leipzig. Very beautiful area. Saarlouis (sp?) was also a lot of fun on the Saar river.

diablojota said:
actually, I lived in Saarbrücken for about 2 months before moving over to Leipzig. Very beautiful area. Saarlouis (sp?) was also a lot of fun on the Saar river.

Now this is really funny. I am living in Saarbrücken (Brebach) and actually I am from Frankfurt am Main. It was a huge shock for me to get into such a "village". But after one year I feel quite comfy here. Some things I won't ever get used to:
Ich habe gedenkt; We-jschte noch, ich hole es dir mit, Ah - Jooohhhh.. ;)
However, you can get really wonderful flats for a very low price. I really love it here. So, how is Leipzig compared to SaarX?

Zammy-Sam said:
Now this is really funny. I am living in Saarbrücken (Brebach) and actually I am from Frankfurt am Main. It was a huge shock for me to get into such a "village". But after one year I feel quite comfy here. Some things I won't ever get used to:
Ich habe gedenkt; We-jschte noch, ich hole es dir mit, Ah - Jooohhhh.. ;)
However, you can get really wonderful flats for a very low price. I really love it here. So, how is Leipzig compared to SaarX?

Leipzig is much larger, and a lot of fun. It also has a lot of young (college) people around. But I found Saarbrücken to be a little nicer in terms of scenery.
Yeah, Saarland dialect can be funny sometimes. Especially when some french words creep into their language.
What is it called, The Coyote club or something like that? And then there is the small pub in the city center called 'Relax'. We would frequent that (although we think it may be a gay club, nothing wrong with that I'm just very much not gay). The drinks were good and relatively cheap.

Back