Your Mac's Name/Gender...

Trip

Registered
Well? I know those faithful, mac loving, Mac users all have names for their Macintosh computers, and also genders most of the time. :) So if you have a name/gender for your computer what is it? Post here!

My G3 iBook: Female named Ashley, boy is she hot stuff! :)

lol, that's a llittle freaky.
And xaqintosh: You call yourself a mac user? Pfttt.... :p

2 that I have used for 10 years of Mac use. 'Serendipity' and 'The Abyss' (great name for a PB 5300) Sorry, no real gender here!

Originally posted by Trip
lol, that's a llittle freaky.
And xaqintosh: You call yourself a mac user? Pfttt.... :p

Whats freaky? My iMac being called McChicken?

Well, I work for the big McDonald's, and I realised that being a MAC I should name it after a burger.

Well, since the code-name for the PowerBook G4 was Mercury, which is the Roman messenger God, I decided I'd name mine after the Greek God equivalent.... Hermes.

And.... although the name is Hermes, I still think SHE'S a beaut. :D

I can't find a good name for my new eMac. I switched from a PC and it's name was "Nostromo", becuase it was so ugly. ;)

If you have any ideas for a nice name, post them.

Hmmm... I just realized I've been using this machine for 6 months and my hard drive is still named Macintosh HD.

I used to laugh at my Mom for being so un-original...

I have pictures of my kitties (one per monitor) so would it count to call my computer by those two names? Luke & Tie? Lukentie? Lu'Kentie? Luk'Entie?

<shrug>

My S.O. is a hardcore D&D player, and her favorite character is a gruff, no-nonsense female dwarven fighter named Dori. Once I obtained my Beige G3 and realized what a gruff, no-nonsense little trooper it is, I decided to name it after my g/f's char.

So, her name is Dori, and she's a rare Mac that doesn't look like it came from a confectioner's shop!

Sure.... just don't let it hang around with dirty Chimney-Sweeps... they'll probably get marks all over the nice white keybaord.

My Imac (something MHz) indigo's name is CARNATOR, because it helps me throw millions of games at speeds surprising how old it is, unleashing hell upon people in any game, and so, in honor of this wonderful mac, i christen all of my multiplayer names as CARNATOR or something similar to it. I love my Imac *hugs the machine*. Gender?:confused: Both, It chooses what it wants to be when it wants to ;)

Back