your responsibility

Koelling

I Think Different
Nobody likes an evangelist. Mac users have this terrible reputation of being more persistent than some religious organizations or crack dealers. It's not our fault, we love our computers. We would like to see more people actually have fun with theirs.

I think a big thorn in all of our sides is the software issue. We have all the application bases covered but not to the degree that our wintel friends do. More mac users will mean more software.

But rather than each of us going after our friends to switch over to Macintosh, we need to go directly to the source of the software, developers. They provide those registration cards in software boxes so that they get an idea as what kind of people are using their software. If everyone made sure to send theirs in with a big X in the Platform: macintosh box I think we would see more software come our way. Real address and phone number isn't necessary, I hate junk mail as much as the next guy.

I am writing this in regards to the upcoming WarCraftIII release which will be released for PC and Macintosh in the same box. A lot of people did their part by writing letters to Blizzard so that it would be released simultaneously but Blizzard will have no idea if it paid off in the end if only 5% of the registration cards filled out are Macintosh. You supported them already with your hard earned money, now support your community so companies like Blizzard will continue to remember that we have not disappeared yet.

Sure but it should be soon. I work at Target and we received them but the street date is July 3rd so my boss put them in the back till then. I assume most stores will have them out then.

I am writing this in regards to the upcoming WarCraftIII release which will be released for PC and Macintosh in the same box.

Hey, I did not know that. I thought I was downloading it for my Mac. Now you tell me I can run it on the PC as well.

Sh*t, I'm feeling double happy tonight now, thanks! :D I wish I could say the same for my Neverwinter Nights download. :( Oh well.

Back