You've gotta see this one.

What should happen to these destructors of classic computers?

• Hang, Draw & Quarter `em!

• Beat and leave `em in middle of desert.

• What did you say, man?

• Give them Clinton's address & phone, suggest marketing deal.

Results are only viewable after voting.
There is a strong connection between Macs and pot. Both are countercultures, in the loosest sense of the word, appealing to people who are creative or artistic, people who, as a particular ad campaign might say, "Think different."
"The IBM PC was created by people who drank alcohol. The Mac was created by people who smoked pot."
So they associate MACS & POT SMOKERS!

DAYYYYYYYYYYYYUM!

I ignored that article and instead read the one(s) on Apple Computer Store piracy, very interesting. Next time I go into work I think I'll hook up my HipZip and get an early pay. :D

I think they've overlooked a huge Mac population that drinks heavily....and I for one am insulted! :D

Originally posted by BlingBling 3k12

So they associate MACS & POT SMOKERS!

DAYYYYYYYYYYYYUM!

"...a lilting touch of death-like intoxication. It's treated us well."

"...a millennium's solitude soared through my rushing blood, the roar of being alive skipping like a jumping spark through my brain."

"We saw the Macquarium and said, 'Let's put a bong inside one instead.' We were probably stoned."

"...aquarium with the bong inside it so that the person taking the hit could watch the fish, but the aquarium took up too much room."

Bwahaha, those dudes are just too damn cool.

Hello!

OK, I liked the idea of the iMacQuarium and the Classic MacQuarium, these were creative works of art, but THIS??? This is going way to far, it makes me sick.

Have a great day!

Albert

None of you people have a sense of humor. That's funny!:D
You guys are too serious. It was an old computer for god's sake! Let it go.

Well said. Except that they still refuse to recognize that many Mac users are raging drunks. Haggis!

Originally posted by Lessthanmighty
None of you people have a sense of humor. That's funny!:D
You guys are too serious. It was an old computer for god's sake! Let it go.

On Lonely Planet yesterday ( it's a travelling TV program, I didn't have anything better to do), they had fun destroying old macs in a mining city in north Canada.
Canadians.... :p
The traveller himself run an axe into a Mac SE. "Aargh!!!" I thought and switched to another channel. It should've been illegal, I'm sure that nice computer is worth thousands in 50-60 years ;)

Back