Accessing Mac externals through Vista in Parallel?

Harp

Raised by wolves
This is a confusing one for me, just because of all the criss-crosses.

I'm running a macbook pro with 10.5.2
But I'm REALLY running Vista with Parallels 3.

I recently bought a Belkin Network USB Hub (supposed to be used to connect externals and printers and such to the wireless router for wireless access).

Now, I've connected everything fine but the Belkin software is set to run only on Vista. So, naturally, I cohere to my Vista with Parallels. I installed the software fine but it doesn't find my connected hard drives.

I'm thinking maybe this has something to do with them being Mac HDs and Vista just doesn't see them?

Anyone know if this is the case? And if so, might it be possible to convert them without deleting the information already on the drives? I have some pretty big files on the drives, so I won't be able to just do a separate partition (unless things have changed since I last dealt with this).

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Haha, just as a thought, maybe I can use MacDrive (a program for accessing Mac formatted disks on a windows machine).

I'll use a windows program for accessing mac disks on a windows emulator that i have to run to use windows software on my mac.

I forsee one of two options: explosion or lucidity.

Back