Airport extreme configuration fooly

aicul

Registered
Hello,

It must be me but I just cannot get my latest airport extreme to connect to my existing network.

I have tried both manual and automatic configuration, nothing goes, I always end up with the airport not showing up on my network.

Anyone encountered this frustration?

Your existing network? Is that a wired network or wireless network? Di you reset the Airport Extreme? What Os x are you running?

You see that in your rage you seem to think we can read your mind and give you a magic bullet. We want to volunteer to help you but to help you you have to give us more information about your existing network and what OS X are you running. Calm down and we might be able to help you.

SAtcomer your reply was just pointless. The day you are in rage, I'll point this out to you, see how it will cool you down or get you further annoyed.

------------
For those who care the issue is that the new airport utility does not remind users that when setting up a wds network, you have to declare your new airport extreme/express to tha main airport extreme/express.

Previous releases of the airport utility did remind you to do this.

So when you connect a new airport, don't forget to link the main airport and insert the address of the new airport.

SAtcomer your reply was just pointless. The day you are in rage, I'll point this out to you, see how it will cool you down or get you further annoyed.

------------
For those who care the issue is that the new airport utility does not remind users that when setting up a wds network, you have to declare your new airport extreme/express to tha main airport extreme/express.

Previous releases of the airport utility did remind you to do this.

So when you connect a new airport, don't forget to link the main airport and insert the address of the new airport.

Maybe, but the issue is that you did not provide any valuable information in that you had already multiple access points available.

Being in rage is no reason to expect support without coming to your senses and provide it eventually. If you come to it, you find the solution yourself apparantly.

Still good luck, Kees

Pointless? I am getting tired of this board just being used by people who just come expecting miracles! Your Rage is very apparent because you still have answered any questions or given any information about your network so someone here can help you. All we know is you have a Mac and an Airport Extreme? Did you know only that the Airport Extreme can join and existing wireless network that is capable of extending an Apple WDS network? Did you tell the other wireless routers to extend the network?

To help you see we need more information to help you. What so hard to understand that?

Back