Airport sudden stop connecting

DarkSorrow

Registered
This started last night while i was playing PC game on my Boot Camp XP. When i exited the game and then i got a message saying that there is no wifi connection and i assumed it was Xp having problem, so i went to Leopard OSX and found out Airport for some reason is not picking up anything, i have a few strong signal around where i am and surprisely that my Airport is not picking it up. my phone, G1, pick up a few access point just fine and showing my router fine, and it very strong signal. so im not sure why this is happening. So i just let the laptop off and went to bed, the next morning i went to check it, it went fine until later this afternoon, it just drop the signal and stop functioning. XP and OSX is showing that Airport is enable and working but they not picking up anything. i check with iStumbler, it not picking up anything.

So i thought it must be only my Linksys router (there is times when Linksys have issue with signal) so i switch to my Dlink router and use it. my G1 phone pick it up just fine and connected but my mac wont pick it up. it said "Scanning" then it show up a empty list

Any solution with this? im using a 1st Gen Intel Macbook Pro, 15' and 10.5.6 up to date.

Updates: it now working but i bet it going to happen again

Last edited:
Back