Apple 30" display in G5 spot?

Hector: Except that it gets lots of people to look at a thread.

Dlatu: Now that's just rude.

As for the mouse, that's another reason this isn't a very good commercial: Do you want a computer that can actually cause itself physical damage?

a better way of posting this would have been to indicate that you are starting a thread based on speculation-- or that you wanted to discuss what you saw in the new commercial.

i'm a mac fan too, but i'm not a spaz.

I have had people comment to me about "that new G5" after the ad has been out for a little while. These are folks that know I am a machead and used to not care. I think people's ideas of Apple have changed for the better, with saturation of things like the imac, ipod, etc many may not yet buy a mac or Apple product, but it's not "laughable" as it was a few years ago. This commercial is pretty stupid, but I think it works, and it is a nice change from the white background monologue.

Well, I just saw an ad that said, basically, buy a new VW, get a free iPod. It still had the white background, though.

It's annoying how with both of those commercials, the sound keeps cutting out on my computer.

Aside from that, does the new Beetle have a space to plug the iPod in and play over the stereo like she seems to do?

Back