Apple sightings on TV and movies?

dont know if it has been mentioned but i've seen a 22 or 23" apple flat screen display on making the band 2 with p diddy and company.

also, there was an iBook in a scene from Fighting Tempations

Mac OS X is starting to pop up in a couple of commercials (finally!!). The latest one I saw was one for Adelphia Cable, but I wish they would stop superimposing those lousy Windows cursors on the screen...

this sighting isnt on tv or movies but i have a seen a lot more ipods or at least ipod ear buds on people around school and anywhere really where young adults would be

CSI had an iBook and an iMac
Then CSI: Miami had another iMac

Good work Bruckheimer!

A Planet Ark ad in Australia uses an iMac screen as border for the two people on the ad to stand in.

Australian Idol was also using an iBook to import photos using iPhoto - I'm saddened that I was watching that.

You have an Elmo the Grouch (?) avatar, and you're saddened to be watching American Idol? You should be. ;)

Australian soap Neighbours has an IT room full of flat screen iMacs for video editing!

I also read an article in MacFormat UK that said in Hollywood all the good guys have Macs and all the baddies have boring beige PC's !! lol. You can work out the ending to a film by the computer each person is using!!

Yeah, that's a bit of an old rumor, common knowledge, whatever you want to call it. Hollywood folks like the Mac for FCP and its ease of use, so they decide to promote it whenever possible.

I think it's funny when they splice a scene from multiple takes at different times, and you can tell because of what the computer's doing. Like on 24, they booted up a G4 and showed it up one moment, then the next it was still booting! I was like, wait a minute...

*Yawn* Time for bed... ::sleepy::

Hey first of all my avatar is Animal from The Muppets - he's 'wickid'

and it was Australian Idol not American Idol.

maybe already posted, but here are 2:

In the trailer for "Stuck on You" (with Matt Damon and Greg Kinear), Matt Damon is using an iBook while his conjoined twin brother (greg) is trying to get it on with some female.

the other night on "While You Were Out" (my wife turned it on, but I enjoyed watching too...), the lady was a graphic designer and had a Power Mac G4 tower in her office.

Please don't deactivate my account for admitting to this, it's not my fault is was just on TV and I happened to see it.

I saw an old school iMac on the Lizzie McQuire show. I do realise how sad and wrong that is.

Mat

LOL... I think you're safe there. :)

I saw a Powerbook on something the other day, I think it was the pressroom on the gubernatorial candidate special episode of The Tonight Show.

i think it's funny how some shows don't want to advertise products for free, so they'll put a little circle sticker over the apple logo on the powerbooks. I see that a lot. But *I* know it's an Apple!

Last night on ER there was an iPod. The good thing about it is someone asked what it was and he responded "Its an iPod a digital music player". Not bad for Apple with ER's ratings.

24 used to be full of mac's, but now the press says that microsoft want's to look cool too and is outfitting 24 with PC's. I really hope they keep their mac's, because for one mac's are friggin awesome, and they look real killer running pseudo unix hacker programs and gps cellphone locator programs...
October 24th for 24(3) I think, and I can't wait for some reason...

I saw Lucia Y El Sexo yesterday. I was disappointed as all hte computers in the movie were pcs... :(

JD had an iPod on Scrubs, a girl had a gumdrop iMac on L.A. Dragnet, and I saw a couple other iPods I think.

Not an Apple sighting, but worth mentioning: James Marsters, who plays Spike on Buffy & Angel, brought his son to my work the other day. I said hi to him and shook his hand, and I mentioned that he was there to one of the leads and she told me that we're not supposed to make a big deal over it. So I was like "oops." Of course, I didn't tell her I shook his hand or anything. :)

Back