Apple Store SF - Lucky Bag contents

I'm here at the apple store in SF ... it's awesome.

The lucky bag contents (for 250) contains:

airport extreme base station
wireless keyboard
wireless mouse
iLife
keynote

There's one more thing but I forgot what it was. i was just looking at a person open it inside the store.

BTW, i'm at the their internet cafe .... sweet store

cheers

if i bought a bag id be pisssed.

id expect atleast an iPod mini or isight in it.

sounds like apple was just trying to get rid of overstock.

LAME

I was there in line from 9.45 till about 11 am when I heard what was in the bags and that they only had 200 of them so I left. That was the only reason I was in line to get a lucky bag. Only because I'm going to buy an iSight for my parents and I thought that that would be one of the items included. But no, so I didn't see any reason to get the bag plus an iSight. the stuff in the bag was more or less unnecessary for me, I have an wireless router and a powerbook. What would I do with a wireless mouse/keyboard and an airport extreme base station??? no worth it for me.
Later on around 2 pm I went by again and the line was short so I got in side and got a t-shirt at least. Cool store will go back to check it out when it settles down a bit.

Viktor

Lame? Psh anything but!

iSight = $130
Airport Extreme BS = $200
iLife = $30
Wireless Mouse = $60
Wireless Keyboard = $60
Keynote = $50

Pshhh Id take that bag in a heartbeat. But yeah, Id like an iPod

From MacMinute:
Apple's "Lucky Bags," which cost US$249 but contained over $600 worth of Apple products. The bags came stuffed with an AirPort Extreme Base Station, an Apple Wireless Keyboard and Mouse, a D-Link USB Bluetooth Adapter, iLife '04, Keynote, a one year .Mac membership, and a 10 percent off gift card. In addition, some lucky purchasers found an iPod mini or 40GB original iPod inside
Doesn't look like "cleaning inventory" to me ...

dang! I didn't know some had ipods in them. I had over half the stuff in lucky back already, that's why i didn't buy one. Thinking in retrospect, i should of bought a lucky bag and then sold the items on ebay; i'm sure i would of made a profit.

doohoo

kendall said:
if i bought a bag id be pisssed.

id expect atleast an iPod mini or isight in it.

sounds like apple was just trying to get rid of overstock.

LAME

i did read somewhere that they had diff. contents.
some guys found an iPod mini. and others even an iPod 40 GB. NOW thats cool!
i guess thats why they called them lucky bags. TOTALLY "LAME" of apple . right ?

The bags cost $250, and you don't know what you're getting. It's guaranteed to be worth at least $250, but from what people are discovering in the bags, it's well worth more than $250.

$250

A buddy of mine took a trip down there from UCLA and swears he got a 30gb iPod, iSight, and some other small stuff.

Just the luck of the draw...kinda wishing I had him buy me one now.

Back