Ballmer is an idiot....

Balmer said:
"We've had DRM (digital rights management) in Windows for years," Ballmer said. "The most common format of music on an iPod is stolen."

Like is most software on many kids' owned PCs.

I dont have an iPod ... yet .... but i have zero stolen music and zero stolen software. it is hard and expensive to keep it that way too, but i prefer to have my computers legal just to have one less thing to "worry" about. I do have all 500 of my cds on my computer in three formats though.

i was laughing so hard when i saw the "BallmerDance" it still makes me laugh.

I've seen that Ballmer Dance to & it ain't pretty!Maybe somebody spiked his cup 'o joe or messed with his medication.

ha ha ha ha oooohhhhhhhhh my god..that balmer guy is nuts; just saw the 'Balmer dance', how embarrassing.

Viktor

well yeah pds. think before u speak.
hes vice president of miscrosoft,

what ever he says does have a big effect on ppl. hes should be given such a job...

on the other hand donald rumseld and dick cheney are just as idiots as him :) ... go figure ...

something wrong with the US ?? (scratch scratch)

I like the implication that "stolen" is a format. So to complete the lunacy for mr. balls-to-the-wall-mer I've gone and renamed all of my .mp3's to .stolen and associated the .stolen extension with iTunes.

Yeah, and I'm part of Dumbledore's Army. We're coming to get you! ... I'm just waiting for microsoft to officially take on the slogan "Share and Enjoy" and make reality match farcical sci-fi in letter as well as in spirit.

theed said:
I like the implication that "stolen" is a format. So to complete the lunacy for mr. balls-to-the-wall-mer I've gone and renamed all of my .mp3's to .stolen and associated the .stolen extension with iTunes.

Yeah, and I'm part of Dumbledore's Army. We're coming to get you! ... I'm just waiting for microsoft to officially take on the slogan "Share and Enjoy" and make reality match farcical sci-fi in letter as well as in spirit.
`OMG that is funny guy :D A plus rep for you,whoops sorry wrong forum!Okay I'll just rate this thread excellent then ;)

I was just about to add something similar - stealing music is one thing, how about ideas to the point you ruin people's life, work and companies? Steve Balmer is the last person on earth to give anyone an ethics lesson. I'm sure his little 12 year old brat approaches his school work by cheating and plagarizing - I mean, it made Daddy rich, so why can't the little snot do it too? Well son, it's not how you play the game, it is winning at any cost and damn your integrity along the way. If you get in trouble, just buy out the school principal and you will be fine.

Back