Beta Test our Chat Room!

ScottW

Founder
Staff member
Tired of posts? Get in on some live dialog with MacOSX.com's new chat interface. All you have to do is login and then go here !

If you have any bugs or doesn't work, just post them here.

Am I imagining things or did I hear a Windows Log-off noise when I closed it? And is that the OS 9 Aqua wallpaper? And are our widgets on the right now?

Still, but for the lack of people, it's quite usable.

Other sites I use often take advantage of IRC. Perhaps worth a crack, considering we have Colloquy on OS X, IMO the best IRC client thus invented.

looks nice but the sounds were slightly annoying to me. Image the orchestra when ppl start posting in second stepps..

Is there a way to enlarge the text? (If it was right there in front of my eyes, well, I couldn't see it.)

Yea whats the deal with the windows logoff?

ahh you can turn them off, much better.

to change the text size, click options

I never seen anything quit like this before. I logged on now and since no one else was there, I thought I play around with things to see if there was any troubles. I didn't experience any bugs from what all I did. The features of this thing were nice. I for example took the transparency off, mute the sound, changed the theme ect. All worked nice. Shame no one was one. :p

Mmmmm.... The "Black" theme is drool worthy with Aqua.... Just wish more people would get on it!

I think it is pretty nice. Better than what I have used for a web based chat.

As people find it, there will be someone there to chat with. :)

looks sharp. Are the live events connected to the KC Apple Store - or something else?

whenever i go on - theres no one there! I get so lonely hhhehehehe. am i the only one who sees no one?

H2OSX - How about making a date -- then we can try it out.

Say Thursday 4/7 - 8 pm CT -- which I think is 6 pm your time.

H2OSX,

You can send me the dunce cap. I completely forgot !

Shall we set up a new time?

hehehehe - ive been rly sick and didnt get a chance to go on so no harm done :) - lets set one up once i feel a bit better - adios

Back