Biz app from Apple - on a limb

mi5moav

Registered
Many of you may be shocked that I'm going out on a limb on this one...If I could I would bet my left testicle on this. But within 6 months Apple will be releasing a new business application.

I am not quite sure if this is going to be an accounting application for small businesses that is completely seperate from filemaker or an add on solution to filemaker. Filemaker seems to be more the standard black and white business side of Apple where Apple is dealing more with the creative side of the economy. Businesses and accountants would probably have a bit warmer reception if this came from the Filemaker side of things then if it where to have a bitten apple on the box.

I't shouldn't take an accountant to understand how to use business software out of the box. Many new business are spending thousands on accounting fees because they don't get the jist of quickbooks, myob, or checkmark. Then after you pay 500 bucks for all the bells and whistles of these accounting programs many still have to bring all these numbers back to their accountants. I hate having to pay people to count my own money.

This could be a very important stepping stone for Apple, to actually make software that everyone hates to learn and intuitive right out of the box.

Heck, I would still have one, would just be a bit off balance... but if I my hunch is right I would get and extra. Double Down, never walk away when you have nothing to loose and something to gain.

Hmm... I'm not entirely sure Apple really wants your 'spare parts'. So maybe they'll start developing something now that you've threatened to get rid of your bodyparts... :/

I heard that Apple is going to make a hand-cranked frozen dessert device, called "iCream".

I swear this is true. I'll give my right buttock if it's not.

mi5moav

to better understand you (which i dont think anyone really does)
how about giving us some info about yourself
age/sex/location

thanks.

[Three lines removed by fryke]

Only kidding... :D

[Still... ;-)]

I have to side with you sometimes -- I get a little over-excited about Apple offerings sometimes. I'll visit MacMall.com five or six times a day just to put together my "dream studio". I'll check iTunes for the weekly free song three or four times a week until the new one is released.

Out of all the bashing that you've gotten (deservedly gotten, mind you), I think you're a great addition to this forum and a breath of fresh air for those of us that sit around trying to disprove everyone else about their predictions. Sure, your predictions are off-the-wall and completely unrealistic, but you represent the Apple fanbase that wants and expects great, brilliant things from Apple. Never once have you expressed utter disappointment with an Apple offering (even the WWDC keynotes, which most of us here completely bitch and moan about), and you continue to have a positive outlook and expectation of Apple.

Good for you. In a weird way, I look forward to your posts. Keep it up and I know I'm one that's glad to have you as a member of this forum.

By the way, I think your prediction is WAY off and completely silly and unrealistic. ;)

Okay... I was part of this bashing myself, kind of, but I think it should stop before it goes too far. It was mi5moav him-/herself that chose the path which opened _personal_ questions, but I don't think an Apple Rumours thread should be used for such things. The Café's for that...

can i have your testicle when you're wrong? just to insure there is a 50% greater chance you wont reproduce. :D

Back