Bizarro-macosx.com

mac-blog

Registered
So I was thinking, why don't we have a forum dedicated to self-hating Mac users?

Generally, this site seems to have some great info on it that is truly helpful. But there is also more than enough posts by Mac users who don't luv Apple, their software, their hardware, their board members, or anything else that comes out of the company to justify giving these people a forum of their own so they don't feel the need to post their constant criticisms in other parts of the site.

Don't get me wrong, I don't want to banish people to these areas, but I think that they would be quite happy (if that is possible for them that is) having a place where they can talk about everything that is wrong with the Apple world... sort of a Bizarro-macosx.com type of thing. We could actually call it that.

Anyway, it was just a thought.

that's what the opinions forum is for. what's the old saying?.... "opinions are like...." :D

Oh... like I said, it was just a thought.

It is just amazing how some people spend so much time and energy hating and using products from what is just a company. Once I dislike something I just tend to leave it alone instead of spending a ton of time around that product.

Is there a name for people who obsess on things they hate and can't stop dwelling on, edX? My girl friend and I were talking about this the other day.

Still think it was a cool name for a forum though. :)

Thanks edX!

Back