Can't register Toast or Popcorn

Harp

Raised by wolves
I have an intel Macbook Pro with os X 10.4.7

I just got a copy of Toast 7 titanium and after installing it, it asks me for the Serial #. OK, I enter it into the space provided. Only the continue button remains gray and won't let me submit. Even after filling in all of the fields, nothing happens. The same thing happens to me when trying to enter the serial # for Popcorn 1.0.3.

Picture1.png

I've tried repairing permissions and that doesn't accomplish anything.

What can I do to use these programs? I would call Roxio for support, only they're closed on weekends (today being saturday).

Do the Name and Company that you entered match whatever Toast and Popcorn have for you? Sometimes the serial number is tied to a particular name.

If you try reinstalling the software, remember to delete the preference files too (*.plist).

Why are you referring to the CD Key as a serial number?
Are you trying the CD Key, found on the back of the Toast CD sleeve?
Have you tried with the dashes, and without?

I know that the name and company are items that you choose, but the CD Key must be correct.

Have you tried the usual O and 0 replacements and read the number a thousand times? :)

wow, no offense, but dumb suggestions. I'm not a toddler. I think it must've been a difference in a previously registered name (Popcorn was an update). I went to register it again and it autofilled a name this time and worked. Not sure why it didn't the first time but... I'm not complaining.

Thanks.

Back