Complaints & Confessions

Tell them they wouldn't get something at the store for a lower price if it's not "worth it," so you won't lower your price and they still have to pay. What country is this, anyway?

I live in Mexico city which is cool but people are not used to see graphic design as a job (yet) but as a hobby (that'll change... eventually) and sure they can find something at a lower price but i'll be a poor quality job... there are many people doing graphic design for ridiculous prices, in fact most of the guys who are programers and such will end doing web design which is really sad... :(

That reminds me that I hate people doing jobs that they are not prepared to do... :p

Why do people forget to turn off their turn signals?! Yeah, okay, buddy, you changed lanes... are you going to do it again, or are you going to sit there and blink for the next 15 miles? Do people not hear the click-cluck sound or see the flashing green light?!

I really hate it when people turn of change lanes without signaling. Sometimes I just wanna hit the dumb asses because if they cut in on me on the freeway without signaling it must have been their fault, but then that would be a lot harder for me then I need to make it.
And on that note, I really hate bad drivers. I'm a new driver, and not an incredible one at that, but people at least need to pay attention, respect the law's, and in general not be a complete idiot driver. It's not that hard guys! Learn to drive!

I'm the same as you in a number of ways. I've had my license since May, and a car to drive as long. Sure, I may push the speed limit a bit, but I won't max out my car, and I always signal (except sometimes when I'm turning right, and the oncoming traffic won't see it anyway, and I'm already turned right half-way). I often observe bad drivers, and I curse at them in my head sometimes, especially when they go too slowly (for me, that is).

I drive two hours a day....I REALLY hate bad drivers and I let them know it.

I hate it when women drive 90+ miles an hour while talking on a cell phone, smoking a cigarette, and putting on make-up, and drinking coffee all at the same time in their BIG ASS SUV WHILE THEY SWAY FROM LEFT TO RIGHT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! YOU ARE DRIVING A CAR, NOT A PHONE BOOTH, HAIR SALON, COFFEE SHOP, OR RACE CAR!!!!!!!!!! HANG UP, AND STOP ENDANGERING YOURSELF AND OTHERS!!!!!!!

If I had a nickel for every time I saw a person like that I would have several thousand dollars.....

RRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR

Did I mention I hate bad drivers?

What, you killed them all?

I hate SUV's, mostly the giant gas guzzlers. The smaller ones like the RAV4 and the RX 300 are okay because they're the same size as a car, well almost.

Today on 101 northbound, I was almost rear-ended by a Ford Escape, a Buick Regal almost put me in the ditch and a cell-phone obsessed women in a Range Rover cut me off. Obviously today's complaints are about the awful drivers on the road.

My confession is that I did a u-turn and cut someone else off, oops, my bad.

I've done that... I was really sorry, too. :)

I hate Windows-loving trolls, especially when they don't know what they're talking about.

One reason why I don't own a car nor a driver license is that driving seems to drive everyone mad ... ;)

I hate quite a lot of things, all material (I need to do painful efforts to hate someone). Following list is unexhaustive.

I hate complaints.
I hate posters with huge signatures we don't want to see and which make the page's scrolling bar too small for my tired eyes.
I hate administrative stuff. I especially hate France Telecom, those guys should have activated my brand new telephone and 1024k line a week ago, but I won't get before October, I can feel that.
I hate mobile phones with stupid ring melodies, especially in the bus.

I hate people who think sending me a 72ppi logo they fetched on the Web will be enough to make the 8.5/11 300ppi poster they asked for.
I hate my school telling me "We're staying on WIndows98-equipped PCs for economical reasons".

I also cannot bear the sight or hearing of albums by Britney Spears, French reggae artists or French rap artists. Let me vomit on my own country's musical background, thank you.

I hate sites that don't validate, especially when asked to validate. I hate people who think accessibility is not a priority matter.

And I like everything Mark Pilgrim says in his "Will anyone save the gerbils ?" rant (www.diveintomark.org, search the recent archives). I also like Owen Brigg's design rant (www.thenoodleincident.com).

I hate being afraid of the dark aged 20, but what the fudge can I do about a phobia. I hate being powerless in front of such an idiotic fear. Anyone with a solution, send

it to me. And I hate pressing the Return key like I just, sorry, I didn't mean that.

I do feel better now, thanks people !

Heh, are you sure you got everything, toast? :D

I really hate cops who turn on their lights just to go through a red light. Saw one on my way home from work 10 mins ago. That really pisses me off. :mad:

I hate 404's (like the above).

I also hate how slow IE is to render pages, especially those it has to parse, when Netscape is so much faster (yet such a bad browser).

Back