Convert Fat32 to NTFS without deleting your programs

ziomatrixacs

Registered
Hey guys, I just got my macbook and installed XP by boot camp. It runs pretty smooth but I tried to put a file over 4gb on to it and refused to take it. Is there a way to convert fat32 to NTFS without deleting any of my information?

If I have to delete the information, is there a way to back up my programs and reinstall them without needing the CD? I am currently deployed to England and didnt bring the disc for the programs. I see a file under bootcamp> program files > the programs I want. Could I just copy those and drop them back into xp? I know with mac all you have to do is go to applications and drag the app off and thats all there is to it.

thanks!

Open a comand prompt in Windows and type convert drive_letter: /fs:ntfs.

Your info will be safe.

Its easy to convert to NTFS from FAT32 but not the opposite.

Your info will be safe.

clear.gif

That`s right,follow it.If you need opposite operation,must use OEM tools.

Your info will be safe.

Yep, I did this the other day after moving a FAT32 partition to a larger hard drive. It worked perfectly! :)

Peace...

Your problem can be solved if you know something useful information about convert NTFS to FAT32. I just got information about it recently, and I’m very glad to share with you.Maybe you can get more clear about it. Hope you can very clear about it.::ha::

Hah, I have heard that there is new released software named NTFS to FAT32 Converter. It can easily convert NTFS to FAT32 without data losing.
I think this software can satisfy your request. And I have searched it, it has Trial Edition, you can experience its advantages in advance.
Take more information through the website, you will learn more.

Back