Dreamweaver Javascript Errors...

iPenguin

Hey, Look!
Hello,

I have Macromedia Dreamweaver MX installed on my computer, and I occasionally use (not very often though), and usually it works no problem. Today though, I wanted to try some code on my website, and I got an error message stating that some javascript stating some script failed to load, and then another and another, and so on. Once I click through a ton of these error messages, the program is unusable. The windows are all there, but trying to do almost anything (like clicking on a menu...) will result in a ton of error messages popping up. I tried reinstalling and deleting preferences, to no avail. I don't think this is a Panther thing, because when I first installed I made sure that it worked. I have Flash MX too, and it works no problem.

Is there anything I can do to fix this? Does anyone have any ideas as to what this problem is?

Thanks,
-iPenguin

Try repairing your permissions. Open Disk Utility in Applications > Utilities.

Unfortunately, I can't repair permissions since Dreamweaver is on a OS 9 partition... I tried just verify the disk, and repairing it, but both times it gave me this message:

Verifying volume “| Manara |”
1 volume checked
0 HFS volumes verified
1 volume failed verification

Verify volume failed with error Could not unmount disk (-10000)

Any ideas what I can do about that?

I also tried the "repair OS 9 permissions" option in Disk Utility, and it did nothing...

Any help would be greatly appreciated.
-iPenguin

Back