Ferrari fails again!

Geolocation-Error

Due to legal restrictions, the requested material can be viewed only within the Eurovision territory. As you are located outside this area, respectively we cannot confirm that you are within this territory, we regret that you will be unable to view this material

:(

JohnnyV said:
Geolocation-Error

Due to legal restrictions, the requested material can be viewed only within the Eurovision territory. As you are located outside this area, respectively we cannot confirm that you are within this territory, we regret that you will be unable to view this material

I think CQ is in Euroland, although I think most of his fellow citizens wish they weren't.

JohnnyV said:
Geolocation-Error

Sorry about that, JohnnyV, but you may experience some difficulty viewing European TV from Mars! :p

:D

fryke said:

I think my eminent Welsh colleague ;) is referring to Britain's (with some unpopular) membership of the European Union.

Personally, I'm all for it! It is an imperfect institution with lots of problems – hell, most of us were knocking 7 colours of sh1t out of each other just 60 years ago, so trust levels are low – but if Britain isn't in it, how can we make it better? :confused:

Hehehe, I liked the Ferrari video. I wish they'd show more of the final pattern on the ground, though...

On the European Union issue, I'm in favor of it in general. I say "in general" just because there are indeed imperfections, and some tough issues that need ironing out satisfactorily. I think CQ is right that the problem in the UK is that there is a high level of suspicion, and some people feel that two countries are trying to dominate and direct the rest of the EU's future. Whether that is the truth or just a mistaken perception, on the part of the British public or British media, is a different debate.

With any luck, we'll have another year without total domination by Ferrari:

Read about Schumacher's testing woes.

I don't have anything against Schumacher, as such –*although he's not above cheating by punting the competition off the road, viz Hill & Villeneuve incidents – nor against Ferrari, but I get bored sh1tless when you know the result of the race before it's even started!

(Note the swift, skillful sidestepping of the European issue! Anyway, this thread wasn't supposed to be about politics, but about F1 :))

Back