Fonts

DragonPoet

Registered
Ok, so, I have been all over google with no luck. My buddy has recently purched a Mac from a guy who he works with that has been recently laid off. So there's no chance in asking him for help. So, he bought this Mac and found out there's only 3 fonts. He doesn't want any fancy ones, just the "classic" or "basic" or "orginal" or whatever you call it fonts. He has a little OCD and he wants the orginal. So, if anyone could point me to a website or anything like that so that I can get the original fonts that the Mac came with the Mac, that would be great. Or if anyone would be greatful enough to e-mail them for me, then that would be great! Thanks for helping out. Laterz.

PS
He doesn't have the money to purchase a new OS disk.

He's not in legal standing with the operating system if he doesn't have the original disks, so he should purchase an OS disk in order to get himself in legal standing. Further, if anything were to happen with the computer that would warrant a reinstall of the OS, he'll need a disk. There's really no way around it -- get a disk.

Back