For auction: iBook battery G4 G3 great life

HowEver

Registered
Gone.

Apple iBook battery G4 G3 snow ice fantastic life! 12"

This is a real Apple battery from a real Apple iBook! I have used the battery with my iBook.

3554 out of 4200 mAh available (84% of new), white/grey and features full four lights

Rated for nearly 4 hours of life with the display on full brightness although obviously results may vary, this is a solid purchase of which you will not be disappointed. My rating personally is for 3:42 hours, but I have got as much as 4:12 hours using this battery. It depends on the apps you are running, and actual runtime may be slightly higher or lower.

eBay 98-0-0 heat 33-0-0

why are you selling it? is it because it's one of the recall batteries that apple has replaced for you? i bought a similar battery off ebay. it's one of the ones apple has labeled as faulty, so now i have my fingers bitten.

This isn't much of a "welcome" to macosx forums.

I'm selling it because I bought a couple of backup batteries I no longer need. This is one of them.

Check my feedback. It's ridiculous to suggest I would sell a faulty battery.

The auction includes a Coconut Battery screenshot showing the time left after an optimal charge.

The battery does not fall in the range of Apple's recall batteries, or I'd be keeping the new replacement and selling a different battery. That suggestion doesn't make much sense.

If you bought a faulty battery off eBay please don't take it out on legitimate sellers. Why didn't you deal with the purchase through eBay, PayPal or your credit card? Come to think of it, if Apple "labeled" your battery as faulty, i.e., if it falls within their range, they would replace it and you'd have a brand new battery.

Here's another battery:

Keep in mind that this battery was bought directly from Apple, with an iBook attached, and that it is *not* faulty in any way. I'm using it right now and it's good for 3 hours with the screen slightly dimmed and well over 2 hours at full brightness. And that's without other battery-saving measures from the System Preferences energy saving panel.

Directly available, send a private message, $50 USD plus the real cost of expedited shipping, with tracking and confirmation of delivery.

Back