FOR SALE: IBM Thinkpad t30 1.8ghz/256mb/40gb/dvd

Status
Not open for further replies.

MBHockey

Registered
Hey guys, i am selling my old computer that i got as part of a scholarship from my college. It runs windows (i know) and i figured maybe someone would have a use for it, as i dont since i have my powerbook.

specs:
intel pentium 4-m 1.80 GHz/ 256mb ram/ 40 gb hard drive/ built in ethernet and wireless card (802.11b)/ dvd rom cd-rw combo drive

One of the memory DIMMS doesn't work, if you place memory in it, the laptop will beep upon booting and either won't boot for a while, or won't boot at all. the other dimm works fine, and the laptop is under IBM factory warranty until 7.29.2007, so you can get it fixed for free from IBM.

here is the link to my ebay auction...Buy it Now is $900 + shipping..let me know if you guys have any questions
MBH0ckey13@aol.com

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dl...&category=31554&sspagename=STRK:MESSE:IT&rd=1

Actually, i just found out the machine is under warranty until 7/29/2007.

Email me if you are interested.

Asking $800.00

diablojota said:
I think you may be asking on the wrong site.

Haha. I know. I just thought maybe someone would need it for work or something. I don't need it because i have my lovely powerbook :)

That'd actually make a good Linux machine...
Damn, wish I had extra money - I'd take it off your hands if I had the money.

Need to get rid of my last PC Tower and a Laptop would fit the bill perfectly.

I had a previous version of this machine when I worked in corporate a few years back, and it was a pretty good machine (even tho it's a PC! :D).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back