FS: 15" Titanium PowerBook G4

MBHockey

Registered
Hi all, long time no see! :)

Well, i've decided to sell my 15" Titanium PowerBook G4. I desperately need an intel iMac so i can run windows-only CAD programs on it.

if i could get $800 for it, i'd sell it.

Here are the specs:
CPU: 1GHz G4
Ram: 1Gb (Maximum ram computer will allow)
System Bus: 133 MHz
HD: 60 GB
GPU: ATI Radeon Mobility 9000 w/ 64 MB vram
Screen: 15"
Superdrive
Airport card built-in
5.4 lbs

Condition:
I've kept good care of this baby. I've never once dropped it. There is about a 1mm gap in the casing on the left side of the case, i'm not sure what it's from...maybe that's just what happens to aging TiBooks.

Screen is in great condition. There is one translucent mark on the bottom middle part that spans no more than a few (3?) pixels, and i only notice it every now and then. Its recently acquired those keyboard marks though, so i'll go to best buy and buy LCD cleaner to clean them off.

some scratches on the bottom of the casing and corners from normal use, but nothing too drastic.

The most important thing is that everything is in perfect working order. This is my only computer, so i'd know if anything were wrong with it. Its got until August 2006 left on its AppleCare warranty which i believe is fully transferrable.

The only thing i've used AppleCare for was to replace the SuperDrive. That was probably around 2 years ago or so. I've had no problems with the new SuperDrive.

So overall, it's in good condition for a three year old laptop (although it wasn't moved much -- hence my decision to go with a desktop computer for my next one) and it's in excellent working condition.

If you have any questions, post 'em!

Also if anyone is actually interested in this machine i can certainly post pictures it's just my digital camera is currently packed away in my car with the rest of my stuff.

Thanks!

EDIT: It also includes a USB bluetooth adaptor

Back