FS: 3rd Gen 10GB iPod

Krevinek

Evil PPC Tweaker
I am selling a 3rd Generation iPod, 10GB model. It comes with the original box, CDs, parts, pieces, manual, etc. Everything that was in there when I purchased it will be in there when you open it. It is also under Apple's warranty.

I am selling this iPod because I picked up a laptop that has quickly become my main system... and replaced the iPod entirely. This iPod was purchased in May 2003, and while it has scuff marks on the chrome side, works well, gets a full charge, and sounds good.

I am asking 250$/obo.

I can be e-mailed at krevnik@comcast.net for offers.

Since nobody has taken the offer yet, and I must move this iPod QUICK... I am offering a price drop!

215$ + Shipping.

The cost of shipping will be determined by how you want it shipped.

I accept PayPal, MO and Personal Checks, and can accept credit card payments via PayPal! Protect yourself and get a new iPod in under 3 days!

I can be e-mailed at the address I posted above.

Most understandable... I am only selling it to get some pocket money and help pay for a HD that is bigger than 4GB for my laptop.

I want to keep it, but common sense tells me that I am not going to use it, and I could use the money for school, so I would rather see it to a good home. :)

I'm interested, maybe for 215 shipped.

I can paypal you or money order, what ever works.

Back