FS: iSight

Performa636CD

Registered
The iSight has all the original mounts (none of them are magnetic), cords, manuals, etc. It is slightly used and in excellent shape. I have all the original packaging in near perfect condition. I'm asking for $85 which includes shipping to anywhere in the USA. I have some pictures that I can e-mail if you'd like.

If interested or have any questions, you may post here or PM me; I will only ship to USA addresses. I accept United States Postal Money Orders only.

Performa, i'm sorry i won't be able to buy it after all. I was trying to contact you on AIM but you haven't been on.

My parents basically told me they didn't want computer stuff for christmas, so i will be getting them something else.

Sorry!

Hi Im interested in this product. I was wonder what forms of payments you accept and if you have any pictures of the product. Send pictures to Am0x@mac.com. If im satisfied i'm willing to buy within 24 hours or less.

Thanks

Sorry man been busy with the holidays, family and things of that nature. I got your e-mail and I'm willing to buy it. I only hope you are still selling it. I replyed to your e-mail with information concerning payment. please reply once you get it.

WOO HOOO! e-mail me and let me know when you ship it please. Thanks :) Great doing business with ya.

Back