Galactica: AD

Krevinek

Evil PPC Tweaker
I just pulled this game back up because I was in the mood for some MoO/Spaceward Ho gaming... and found out how easy and smooth you can serve multiplayer games for this one. Low bandwidth, adjustable time/etc... so I currently have a nice game going with the GF and this game can host many more without running multiple copies of the app.

I am just curious how many people would be interested in participating in a few friendly games. These games would be of the more long-term variety (1 hour a turn, tweaked depending on reaction from players... but 1 hour/turn currently so that all your numbers for turn ETAs are in hours), and likely take a couple weeks to finish. I am planning on running about 4 'galaxies' at a time when this gets really going, with one starting up about once a week. This would give players a chance to select which games and how many to participate in. I just need to know how many people are interested.

Whoops, should have provided that... used to forums where they prohibit linking to sites of a commercial nature.

http://www.vendornation.com/*ws4d-db-query-QuickShow?ga003

This is the official page for the game, it is a simple variation on the whole galactic empire game with some decent multiplayer support geared towards both short and long term games. While you only have 4 different ship types, no racial traits, and lean graphics... the gameplay is still very strategic.

Back